Friday, November 25, 2011

Book Review: The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

You know that feeling when you buy a book you're waiting for because the previous part left you hungry for me? I'm sure you do! Well, I felt the same way with The Power of Six.

First of all, I must say, this cover is the best one out of the three.

Okay, so the story:

It starts of where I Am Number Four left. Four, Six, and Sam have left Paradise.

The narration is exchanged between Four and a new character, Seven aka Marina.

Marina. Queen of the Sea. What an interesting name. We get to know her story throughout the book. Her character is quite interesting and intruiging. Theres this thing about her that makes you want to get to know her more. Her legacies are quite interesting as well. You might have guessed one of them by now.

The pacing in this book is a little slower than I Am Number Four because it is less action packed in the beginning. Towards the end though, it is just like I Am Number Four.

Let's move to Four

Four, Six, and Sam are on the run. If you're wondering, yes we see Sarah again in this book.
We have seen love triangles in many books, but are you ready now?

The ending. It ends with a cliffhanger so be ready!



All in all, I really enjoyed this book and I'm looking forward to reading The Rise of Nine.


5/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment